Monday, July 6, 2009

I am inspired!

Hello and welcome to my blog!!!

My name is Gigi, and this blog is where fashion and addiction to perfection unite. 

I have been walking around all day yesterday and most of today thinking about the stress free outlets in my life. I am sure everyone has TV, movies and Facebook on their list, but what was missing from mine is something creative! I thought about and I though about and this is what I have came up with. A blog! How perfect! I can spill all of stressful energy and mold it into something inspiring; not only for me but hopefully for everyone else who happens to stumble across my blog. 

So, please feel free to leave me any comments (encouraging or otherwise, after all any publicity is good publicity), suggestions, tags and anything else you can think of.

I can't wait for our adventure to begin!

 Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment